ACTING FOR ADVERTISING #10
Acting for Advertising Part 10 MP3 is now for sale!
Join Nancy and Anna for Acting for Advertising Part 10. This is not a sequel. Each of these Teleseminars reveals a chapter from Nancy’s core curriculum, useful Q and A from your peers, plus more marketing and business tips that you can put to use immediately.
Each moment offers unique “behind the velvet rope of the agency/casting scene” advice not available anywhere else.
75 minute lecture, 15 min Q & A.
Here are just a few of the topics:
• PATTERN RECOGNITION 101: Standard sentence structure contains word(s) you should NOT emphasize. Hit ’em, and you’ll miss the mark, big time.
What to hit instead….? And how?
Hint: Rhetorical Antithesis
(we’ll wait while you go fetch your Shakespeare Studies manual)
• FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR AUDITIONS – Do’s and Don’ts
• WAYS TO GET BETTER AT RESPONDING TO A LINE READ
• HOW TO INTERVIEW WITH A NEW AGENT WITHOUT LYING. – You might be surprised by what’s okay to mention…
• Don’t Pretty Up the Mom (and how this applies to you GUYS, too)
• Why demos will never go away
• The CONFIDENCE Manifesto
• Plus, a killer QandA!!!
LISTEN TO A CLIP
Just to say I’m working on some video games for children and the counterpoint module is coming in VERY useful!!! Green and red buttons abound!